Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

2WW--Anyone else dying for a BFP?

I'm due for AF the 14th of September, and Ovulated two days ago...DH and I have been doing our best all week, and now it's the dreaded 2ww for us!
I'm dying with anticpation! Anyone else taking a HPT in September? I can't possibly be the only one dying over here! How do you pass the time/ cope?

Re: 2WW--Anyone else dying for a BFP?

• Options
    I won't be taking any HPTs this month but it doesn't mean I want a baby any less. To pass the time I read, hang out with friends, go to the gym, do craft projects, cook, etc.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope I don't want a baby.

I'm game for the puppy, I've always wanted one!
  • Options
    snuff9861 said:

Let's see....a TTGP board.

Nope we all want unicorns.
    I would like a unicorn. Or even more, a baby unicorn.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Options
    Valie18Valie18 member
    edited August 2013
    We were offered baby puppy brothers yesterday. We had to say no. Good thing DH is a strong man because I wanted those puppies  :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LO95LO95 member
    @valie18 I don't know if I was supposed to, but your comment made me smile.  :D 

Me: 27 DH: 27

October 2013: Endo erosion/ Clear HSG

March 2014: SA #1/  2%morph, borderline sperm count, decent motility

June 2014: SA#2/  2% morph, low sperm count, worse motility

Plan: "Quick Start IVF"/antagonist protocol with Follistim, Ganirelix, Ovidrel and progesterone suppositories (yay)

High AMH (11) and Low BMI= low doses of everything to prevent OHSS

July 27, 2014: Started Follistim injections for ten days

July 31, 2014: U/S= 20 follicles, 8.5 lining, E2 is good, Ganirelix for 4 days starting 8/2

August 4, 2014: 14 follicles on-track, good lining, Trigger 8/6

August 9, 2014: 9 ICSIed/ 5 embryos; aiming for a 5dt on 8/13

August 13, 2014: 5DT of 1 4BA almost-hatching blastocyst (Please hang in, Little Bug!)

August 14, 2014: We have 3 frosties! Hope they're having fun hanging out together. :)

August 23, 2014: Beta #1: 144 8/23/14: Beta #2: 374 Beta 8/25/14  Beta #3: 6,600 9/3/14

September 9, 2014: Ultrasound #1 115 heartbeats per minute

September 23, 2014: Ultrasound #2 182 heartbeats per minute 

September 26, 2014: Love my OB's office

October 10, 2014: Our baby looks like a baby and is moving all over!  

December 8, 2014: Anatomy scan- It's a girl! 

"Hope strengthens.  Fear kills."- Karen Marie Moning

"Heaviness is only temporary; the daylight will soon break in."- needtobreathe

• Options
    @LO95 It's the baby puppy brothers. They could make anyone smile. They were so cute!

• Options
    @DarcyHermione it was DHs fault! A friend was offered them too and we're really hoping he keeps them. I have big plans to be a puppy auntie.

• Options
    lol - all of us? ;)
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm just dying for a TWW.

• Options

Good question, Captain Obvious.

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Options
    wait, you have to pee on sticks to determine the state of your uterus? i thought the stork came to visit, do i actually have to do something to get a baby other than dream about it?
    if so... im out. 
  • Options
    @Elbug :( I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I got a good chuckle when this was the first thread I read this morning. I mean, who wouldn't think they are the only ones hoping for a BFP in September (we're not even in Sept yet) when you're asking on a board called "Trying to Get Pregnant".  

::Facepalm:: 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    I have no words for this...

• Options
    Wow, going on month 13 TTC and I didn't know I should be hoping for a BFP, news to me! :-O

To cope with the many 2WWs I've experienced is no big secret: I've got a very busy life. I work lots, I have friends and family, the odd hobby, reading, a bunch of TV shows I follow. Basically, I live my life, just as I did before TTC. It's not like I had a ton of time to sit and do nothing before TTC, and that certainly hasn't changed now. If you find yourself with so much spare time you don't know what to do with yourself or how to cope with waiting a couple weeks, you might need to find more productive ways to spend your time - volunteer, find some hobbies, work or work more, etc.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    i've died the past 6 (2 NTNP and 4 TTC) months of disappointment 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Elbug said:
    Well, actually at this point I'm just hoping for a BFN in September....
    @Elbug I'm so sorry! I'm hoping for the same & it blows! Cheers to BFNs!!!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    I would give a lot just to be in a 2ww! But alas, there probably won't be any peeing on sticks in September for me.

Dx: PCOS

TTC Since March 2012

• Options
    Hugs to @Elbug & @beckynsean11

image  image

• Options

snuff9861 said:

TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• Options
    EllyD14 said:

snuff9861 said:

I don't think I want anything with a horn coming out of my vag.

x 2.

A & J

me: 23, SO: 26

together since september.18.2009

loving our lives with all our furbabies : dogs, cats, horsies, fishies, snakey :)

TTC #1 since december 2012

image image

• Options
    Can't take credit for the adorable baby unicorn, although the quoting was a major fail. That was all @darcyhermione whose name I love by the way...
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• Options
    Valie18 said:

We were offered baby puppy brothers yesterday. We had to say no. Good thing DH is a strong man because I wanted those puppies  :(

Baby Puppy Brothers is the name of my kids pop band!
    Elbug said:

Well, actually at this point I'm just hoping for a BFN in September....

At this point I'd just like a facking period! Check siggy, yes it's CD 60.

imageimage

• Options
    I'm sorry, I guess I did word that pretty poorly! haha I should have had a V8!
    Let me re-word: Who else is in their 2ww at the moment? (obviously not everyone ttc is on the same cycle).
    How do you cope with the anticipation?
    We all know that anxiety is bad for conception, and mine is through the roof. 
    I'm new to the forum, and didn't know how big of a response I would get! Every other forum I've ever been a part of I've never gotten more than one or two responses.
    I guess I just always assumed that my post would only be read by a few people, so I didn't expect so many people to be current on the forum! 

• Options
    CopperPoppyCopperPoppy member
    edited August 2013

I'm sorry, I guess I did word that pretty poorly! haha I should have had a V8!

Let me re-word: Who else is in their 2ww at the moment? (obviously not everyone ttc is on the same cycle).
    How do you cope with the anticipation?
    We all know that anxiety is bad for conception, and mine is through the roof. 
    I'm new to the forum, and didn't know how big of a response I would get! Every other forum I've ever been a part of I've never gotten more than one or two responses.
    I guess I just always assumed that my post would only be read by a few people, so I didn't expect so many people to be current on the forum! 

It's cool. I think most people get a kick out of newbie posts like this including myself. I'm somewhat new too. Most of it is not personal, it just takes on a life of its own.

You should read the newbie blog. Most of us temp to alleviate anxiety and provide insight to our uteri. If you can laugh off the sarcasm and be open to hearing honesty you'll probably enjoy this place. Post an intro after to read the newbie blog and stick around if this suits you. Good luck. Hopefully you won't have to endure many more 2wws. In case you do, there's a 2ww thread posted daily where posts like this are more welcome.

Edit for clarity.

imageimage

• Options
    Hi OP, glad you came back and didn't freak out! This is a very active board and most of us here like it because the answers here are straightforward and snarky, and we all need a thick skin at times.

Echoing what pp said, there is a thread posted daily for Waiting to O folks and another thread daily for 2WW folks. Check it out, it has a spot for vent/rants and symptom spotting. Hope it helps and welcome!

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Options
    Oh FFS. Really OP? 

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Options
    Ditto @sister13

Check out the newbie link, fertility friend, and good luck!
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options

................ yikes...

What a question to ask :/....

#-o

Anniversary

My husband and I tied the knot on June 29th, 2013

First pregnancy: BFP- 10/23/09. EDD- 06/30/09. MC- 11/23/09

TTC #1 since August 2013: Hooray!

DX: PCOS 9/23/13

• Options
    At least she came back with her big girl panties on... Not everyone does. 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"