Nebraska Babies

Ob/Gyn recommendations

My husband and I just moved to Omaha 6 weeks ago.  We are thinking about having a second baby.  Any recommendations on Ob/Gyn ?  We have Blue Cross Blue Shield and live in SW Omaha.

Any help would be appreciated !!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ob/Gyn recommendations

• I see Dr. Schropp through Alegent. I absolutely love him! The other doctors in his office are great as well!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Proud Police Wife

• Me too but I've always preferred a woman for my OB/GYN
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Wedergren through Mid-City OBGYN.  She does deliveries at Bergan, but I'm not sure if she does deliveries anywhere else.  I am only 10 weeks along with my first pregnancy, so I have only met her a few times, but she's great.  She listens to your concerns and sits down with you to answer any questions you may have.  Her nurse and nurse practitioner are also friendly and seem knowledgeable. I have also had to call the on-call doctor or nurse after a couple scares.  They both seemed caring and took my concerns seriously. I haven't run into anybody in that office that wasn't friendly and helpful. 
  • I see Dr. Sullivan at Alegent Lakeside she is amazing!!!
  • vasbytstervasbytster member
    edited September 2013
    They Take Blue Cross Blue Shield...

Lady:OBGYN Dr. Jennifer Hill at the Medical Center 825 Doctors Bldg South Omaha NE 68131. Floor 9
    I think.
    For General Family Doctor Dr. Richard Forsman at Medical Center 825 Doctors Bldg South Omaha NE 68131. Floor 6.
  • Dr. Heather Taggart has been great. She's at midlands in papillion
  • Dr. Allison Phillips at Women's Methodist... She is awesome!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"