March 2014 Moms

Leaking Breast??

Anyone breast leaking ??? Mine have been leaking for weeks now. It's not running over in my bra but I see the dried up milk in my nipple.. Every night before stepping in shower( is that TMI??)))

Re: Leaking Breast??

• Hmmmm I'm only 12 weeks
  • My milk hadn't dried up from having DD so its been leaking for weeks...UGH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Guess I should purchase nursing pads
  • 25meshia said:

Guess I should purchase nursing pads

Where do you get them? Target or like a pharmacy store?
    I'm 12 weeks too and my nips are itchy and irritated but I didn't notice any milk or anything.
  • No but yesterday when I was getting out of the shower I felt like I was having a let down. So weird, I haven't BFed in almost a year!
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • FTM here and I have what u think is dried milk that I can see and remove by scrubbing. I don't know if this being my second pregnancy in 5 months ( MC) has my hormones going nuts or if its normal.
  • TORO19 said:

25meshia said:

Guess I should purchase nursing pads

Where do you get them? Target or like a pharmacy store?
    I'm 12 weeks too and my nips are itchy and irritated but I didn't notice any milk or anything.
    Yes you can get them Target or Walmart or I assume any other store that has maternity wear
  • It's good to know this is a possibility.  I am a FTM, and had no idea this was potentially in the cards pre-birth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, I noticed a wet spot in my bra the other night when I took it off.  I was shocked to see something so early.  I didn't have any leaking with DD til pretty close to the end.
    Me: 35 | Him: 35
    G born 10/25/12 | H born 3/25/14
    TTC#3 since 7/2015
    Early loss 12/2015 most likely due to low progesterone
    Began medicated cycles (Femara/Ovidrel/Endometrin) with TI 1/2016
    BFP 3/22, EDD 12/4/16 ~ It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mine leaked a few week after BFP.

I'm now growing crusties and must scrub my nipples.. daily.. *cringe*
    This. Hate crusties. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That was one of my first pregnancy symptoms! Haven't seen it since though. Mine seem really rough & dry on the tips so I put lotion on them. Maybe they aren't dry and it's this instead! Who knows!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"