October 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: Food ideas

Last night my FI's cousins shop burnt down. This wasn't any old shop, it was actually two fancy shops that have held baby showers, weddings, parties, etc. They spent a ton of time making the outside look like you are sitting outside a nice restaurant and making the inside really nice. They lost both shops, two motorcycles, their brand new big boat, an antique car, lots of antique tools, and tons of other possessions. It's pretty much a total loss. The whole family is pretty upset, as this has been a gathering place for so many events for all of us. We are forming a clean up crew this weekend, and since we have a big family, I am sure there will be a lot of people there. I would like to bring food for everyone, so his wife doesn't feel like she needs to feed everybody (she is a fabulous cook and usually cooks for every get together). Any ideas on what I can make? Stuff I can make ahead would be awesome! Or should I just hit up Costco for platters?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: NBR: Food ideas

• Options
    Do what's going to be easiest for you.  No one is going to be judging the food, they'll be thankful to have it.  So if that means Costco platters, Subway trays, then do that.  If you have the time/energy/desire you can always do a big platter of baked pasta, or a some roast chickens and veggies.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas ladies!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"