February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In- August 12th!

Here is the check in for the week ladies!

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:

- What's your CD?  

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: 

Anything else to add?:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTC Check In- August 12th!

• Options

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 3/3

- What's your CD?   23?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  I have no idea-I think I am still waiting to O! Stupid body....

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date? May 6th 2014

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  I need a chart stalk and some advice-I have no idea what is going on with my body this month...which is soooo frustrating! I have been sick so my temperatures have been bouncing all over since I have been mouth breathing. Any advice?

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33a74a">My Ovulation Chart</a>

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: We are out next cycle due to DH traveling for work.  So we will jump back on in October.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Right now frustrated. I had been doing pretty well ovulating and following things the last few months, but this month when we were super serious about it my body isn't cooperating. I thought I had ovulated a few days ago, but I don't think so. FF also hasn't give me cross hairs and I haven't received a positive OPK. They started getting darker and then went back to being super light....so either I missed it or I just had a randomly darker one.

Anything else to add?: Good luck ladies!

• Options
    suitern said:

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 3/3

- What's your CD?   23?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  I have no idea-I think I am still waiting to O! Stupid body....

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date? May 6th 2014

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  I need a chart stalk and some advice-I have no idea what is going on with my body this month...which is soooo frustrating! I have been sick so my temperatures have been bouncing all over since I have been mouth breathing. Any advice?

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33a74a">My Ovulation Chart</a>

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: We are out next cycle due to DH traveling for work.  So we will jump back on in October.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Right now frustrated. I had been doing pretty well ovulating and following things the last few months, but this month when we were super serious about it my body isn't cooperating. I thought I had ovulated a few days ago, but I don't think so. FF also hasn't give me cross hairs and I haven't received a positive OPK. They started getting darker and then went back to being super light....so either I missed it or I just had a randomly darker one.

Anything else to add?: Good luck ladies!
    That does look like you haven't ovulated yet...  maybe you are just super late for some reason?  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    RNmama12 said:
    Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 
    month 9 cycle 7

- What's your CD?  

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 
    2ww

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?
    12- the longest LP I have had in a long time!

-When are you testing?:
    Started at 7 DPO. I thought I saw a line today, but I think it was a case of line eyes.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:
    PNV

What is your current phantom due date?
    April 24

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: 
    Yes, link in my siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:
      DH got a script for a semen analysis and I have to call my OB back for a RE referral.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: 
    I feel good about this cycle! I'm hoping this is it. I am so ready for DS to have a sibling!

Anything else to add?: 
    Good luck ladies!
    Your chart looks great!  Fingers crossed it was a line!!  Let us know tomorrow!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:  2AL

- What's your CD?   1 boo!

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  AF

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:   PNV

What is your current phantom due date?   May 18th ish

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  In my sig

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?  Just keep trying

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Sad that last month wasn't a success.

Anything else to add?:

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Thanks @MollySm! I don't think I have either. The last two cycles I have ovulated between cycle day 22-25...so maybe it is coming. I just thought I was going to when I had a temp dip...I wish my body could get itself together ha! Sorry you didn't have any luck last month! Hopefully we will both end up on the May board together =).

Good luck @RNmama22!

• Options
    @suitern - I agree with mollysm...I don't think you have O'd yet.  I think in the next few days you will see a temp shift.  If not, clearly your body is in a bad mood.

@RNmama12 - your chart looks like you should be seeing a BFP!  Exciting!

What month/cycles are you in?: Last month of TTA - maybe?  My chart is NUTS this month.

What's your CD?   16

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  I think I'm waiting to O but FF thinks I'm in the 2ww

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:  PNV, D3, B6, Fish Oil

What is your current phantom due date? N/A!

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  Link is in siggy, please stalk it!!!!!!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle? No more condoms!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  I had to get an x-ray today and they made me POAS - I was sad that it was negative even though I knew it would be.  So I'm ready.

Anything else to add?: DH is counting down by number of condoms left.  He says no TTC until they are gone...there are 8 left...
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    RNmama12 said:
    @suitern: I don't think you've O'd yet either.  I have had a chart like that before and ovulated late.
    @MrMrsandBaby: FF can be so random sometimes.  When it gets confused it picks the most random O dates. I would agree you are probably still waiting to O. 

My update: I got another high temp this morning, but am getting stark white pregnancy tests.  Not even a squinter! I got confused and thought yesterday was 12 DPO, but today actually is.  Still the longest LP I've had in a long time, but I still am thinking I am out this cycle because it's kind of late in the cycle to be getting stark white tests.
    It looks so beautiful though!  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @rnmama I didn't get a squinter BFP with this pg until 14 DPO. My chart looked similar to yours so I agree with PP, your chart looks worthy of a BFP to me. Good Luck! Sending positive thoughts your way!

BFP #1 1/11/11 M/C 2/4/11
    BFP #2 6/13/11 Baby E born 2/18/12
    BFP #3 12/3/12 C/P 12/5/12
    BFP #4 2/10/13 Baby R born 10/19/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"