January 2014 Moms
Options

Not feeling pregnant these days 17w6d

So my first tri I was feeling sick all day every day and a bit going into 2nd tri. Entering my 17th week I feel fantastic like I'm looking for all of those symptoms I used to have. I still get headaches but that's about it. I have a bump but it's more of a food bump I feel. Anyone else feel this way?

Re: Not feeling pregnant these days 17w6d

• Options
    Yes! I will be 17 weeks on Tuesday, and feel a thousand times better than I did during the first trimester and first couple weeks of second trimester. I was nervous at first, but it seems like this is the symptom pattern that most women experience, so I have calmed down quite a bit. Enjoy the second trimester, I hear the third can be very uncomfortable!

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • Options
    Very common. The second trimester is frequently called the honeymoon trimester because it is so blissful compared to the first and third tri.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply! Can't help but to get paranoid. DH and I tried to conceive for 3 years and wa-la. It happened. So I'm extra super paranoid. Grateful to hear this is how it's supposed to be.
  • Options
    The best part about the second trimester is how great you feel. It's like a reward from the first. Enjoy it! 
  • Options
    Nope! I'm still sick and exhausted and achey and on pelvic rest, so I'm jealous! 

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I feel the same! I'm feeling great, don't really have a bump...if it wasn't for the doppler I wouldn't feel pregnant at all. She just started moving more frequently though so hopefully that will help me feel more in tune with this pregnancy!
    <3 DCRider
    Baby girl due 1/22/14!

• Options
    I've felt normal for 90% of my pregnancy..... I was feeling just like you and then I got sick with strep throat last week...... My first illness while pregnant. Illness will definitely remind you that you're pregnant, I was worn out and incredibly miserable. hehe. so go knock on some wood and enjoy it!!

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• Options
    Just wanted to say I am in the same boat and I'm only 3 days ahead of you, which means what many of us are feeling is probably normal! I worry about this all the time, I'm hoping my 20 week scan and eventually feeling more movements especially from the outside will be enough to make me feel better once and for all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"