October 2013 Moms

Hemnes Dresser for Changing

What are you ladies using to store your diapers, wipes, etc - something on the dresser top , the top drawer, a shelf above, something else?
image  image image

Re: Hemnes Dresser for Changing

• I have the 8 drawer hemnes, so I'll be using a few of the smaller top drawers to hold the diaper changing stuff. I got a set of drawer organizers from Ikea as well, and I need to get one or two more. They fit perfectly in the drawers and are super cheap. I think I paid like $6 for a set of 8 (I may be off on how many came in the set, but I think it's 8)...

BFP#1 9/19/12 EDD 6/2/2013 mmc w/growth stopped at 6w1d, d/c 10/26/12 
    BFP#2 2/10/13 EDD 10/24/13
    Born 10/22/14
    July Siggy Challenge - Dogs Are Not Babies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the Hemnes as well. Used it for DD1 and will again for DD2. We just out the changing pad on top. And stored diapers and wipes in the top drawer.

July Siggy Challenge:                             Our Family
                                  Babies are not Dogs                        Texas Bluebonnets
                      image image

• I have the 8 drawer hemnes, so I'll be using a few of the smaller top drawers to hold the diaper changing stuff. I got a set of drawer organizers from Ikea as well, and I need to get one or two more. They fit perfectly in the drawers and are super cheap. I think I paid like $6 for a set of 8 (I may be off on how many came in the set, but I think it's 8)...

We have the 3 drawer so there is about 9"x20" left on the top once the pad is on there. I bought the drawer organizers too.
    image  image image
  • kimbo1216 said:

We have the Hemnes as well. Used it for DD1 and will again for DD2. We just out the changing pad on top. And stored diapers and wipes in the top drawer.

This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I just bought a little canvas storage box from BRU and put that on the dresser, but I have the long, 6-drawer one so there was plenty of room on top.

imageimageimage