Single Parents
Options

Single Mom By Choice

2»

Re: Single Mom By Choice

• Options
    I am a SMBC and it's so uplifting to see more and successful stories!  I am TTC at this moment.  Just started..any tips and advice would be lovely!!  Thank you :)
  • Options
    I'm glad to find that the Bump has something for choice moms. I'm interested in going the donor route. I think it's a great idea and wish I'd thought about it before. I'm just at the thinking stage right now, not even the TTC stage, but I'm trying to gather as much info as possible on choice motherhood, especially on those who originally chose to go it alone without a man in the picture.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Holy zombie thread, yo! @Meekeral

Btw when i first saw this i totes thought @gamera3000 was back. Then i read how old the post was. And got sad.
  • Options
    Me too. I hope she's ok.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I do too. Ive messaged her and creeped on her page. She hasnt been on since her sons birthday
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Old post no one cares about my post! Dying of embarrassment!
  • Options
    I just realized how old this was!!!!!! Ummmm sorry please ignore my post hahahaha
    Now I feel like a tit!
    Very very tired teething baby etc just trying to rejoin!
    Going back to my corner now!
  • Options

I just realized how old this was!!!!!! Ummmm sorry please ignore my post hahahaha
    Now I feel like a tit!
    Very very tired teething baby etc just trying to rejoin!
    Going back to my corner now!

Please dont feel embaressed! And please rejoin ive been wondering about you!

Btw teething is a bitch! Mine is teething right now
  • Options
    I am a SMBC baking. I am 7w6d. I tried 4 rounds iui than a successful IVF in Aug. Due 4/30/15. I am amazed at the positive responses I have received both during the process and waiting. Saw heartbeat 9/8 ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"