5 Weeks Pregnant

First Baby after being together since High School

areyes102410areyes102410 member
edited August 2013 in 5 Weeks Pregnant

Hello! I am new to the boards and thought I would share my story. I met my husband my freshmen year in high school while he was a senior. We dated all through high school and college and got engaged after 9 years together. We got married exactly 10 years after we started dating in 2010. We started talking about kids in April and decided to start trying after summer ended. However, all the sudden my husband wanted to start trying after we spent a weekend with our friends with kids for Fourth of July weekend. I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and 3 days. I am really scared something will happen but I cannot stress myself out, I guess it's natural to be scared. 

How did you tell your parents you were pregnant? 

BabyFruit Ticker
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: First Baby after being together since High School

• I am 5 weeks too!  This is our 2nd baby but I am still nervous.  I can't wait to see/hear the baby's  heartbeat.  I think it is normal to be a little nervous.  It is so exciting and life changing.  I had dinner with my parents and told them for our first.  For our second we are going to have a big family dinner with brothers and sisters and have our son where a shirt saying he will be a big brother in April 2014.  Congrats! and Good Luck!
  • Congrats to you as well. I can't wait to hear the baby's heat beat either :x
    BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"