Birth Stories

Kavyansh's Rainy arrival

It was the night of 10th Aug. 2013 when i had a wet-like feeling. I was very much worried as i have to go to the washroom after every half an hour. Any how we manage to spend the rest of the night. Being a Working woman, I am supposed to apply for leave in advance but my baby didn't give me a chance for it. 11th & 12th was the official off day for us. In the next morning, family decided to go for a routine checkup. We went to our regular gynaec and to our surprise, she announced for a c-section. I was very much at shocked as my daily routine didn't make me rest for a day or a two. I was recalling my all three trimesters, which i spent at my office & household. My mother-in-law was very much upset and was feared because a c-section always accompanies with many troubles & problems.

We went for a second call, visited another doctor where they assured that the first attempt will be for natural else the C-Section. I went inside the theatre. To my bad luck, I found the place very unhyenic (might be the maid was about to come for the clean-up). But before that, the intern made a visit with all his required assistance.  He made my check up and confirmed the same. I was about to make myself ready to come out of the theatre, but it was a kind of nightmare for me, another maid who was suppose to wash out the equipments & gloves with some antiseptic, simply washed them out with water, which provoked me to revoke my decision for another check up. 13th morning was the call from the God to us that "Yes" the time has arrived. I informed at my workplace that from now onwards I will not be coming to the office due to precautionary reasons. But it was not the way what i perceived, it was the day when I was going to enter the stage of motherhood. I then found my mother-in-law crying for me & my child as she has tried her best not to make me undergo a c-section. I consoled her and pacified her saying that this could may be the desired of the coming member not to give his mother the natural labour pain (may be acc to him, i may not bear it...), in the evening, I was visited by my parents who were worried about my health till then my labour has started with a very slow rate.

They left my house around 07.00pm and I was waiting for my husband to return back from his business. Just about half an hour, when my parents left my house, my water broke out profusely. I was very much worried & concerned about my child and was getting bit prejudiced that it may not lead towards affecting my child. My Husband rushed me to the hospital, the very moment (to our surprise, the doc has given us the due date of 30th Aug. 2013 & it was just the 13th.) On the other hand, my parents have just reached their house (which was 7 kms away from my house) and was about enter, they received a call, that I was immediately rushed to the hospital for the delivery. We reached the hospital around 8.00pm (a time, when most of the senior doctors have left to their house, and only maids & trainees were available). Doctor on call was only on emergency. But for us it was not an emergency, it was pre-decided. The doctor has already warned me to admit myself on 11th itself, but it was our call to wait for a natural call to avoid a c-section. Around 8:15pm, we made a call to our gynaec to come to the hospital for the delivery. The doctor denied.

It was a moment of both panic & shock. I was feeling like as if the doc is trying to show the importance of her at that moment. I pleaded to her, many a times as now my water was completely going to end. The complete moment was observed by my husband and he too got panic at that time. That was the moment, which brought us more close to each other. This was the first time; I had an opportunity to see the other side of my Husband for me & my baby. He got very much annoyed and was just waiting to bash the doctor badly for her immature behaviour. I made him calm down and asked him to have patience & let me talk to the gynaec. Till then, he should take care of my mother-in-law. The very next moment, it started raining heavily. I was tensed that whether the doc will be making to land up or not. After several pleading, finally she agreed to come with the Pedi and other nurse. The doc came around 09.20pm with the others in line. In due course of time, I did all my paperwork formality, and was finally taken to the theatre for a c-section.

09.44pm- was the time when doctor announced me as a mother of 2.5kg of a Baby Boy. An angel was there in my life. When I was shifted to the ward, I could hear the thunder & heavy rains that were making heavy crackling sound as if congratulating me on entering the motherhood of a beautiful & innocent baby boy – My son- Kavyansh.

https://MrsLakshita-Malara.ourbabychannel.com

Re: Kavyansh's Rainy arrival

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"