October 2012 Moms

Badges

So when the new bump layout came out I got a bunch of badges right away, but there seem to be a lot of inconsistencies. Has anyone else noticed this? I had the 250 answers badge right away after the change, but just now I got a notification that I had answered one question. WTF TB?!?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N~May 2004     C~Oct 2012

It's the internet. Like you don't own shit. Even Al Gore doesn't say shit like that and he invented the internet. ~~Mbenit4
[Deleted User]thisisbreadwesleycrusher

Re: Badges

• Also, I'm not really sure what I answered today
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the internet. Like you don't own shit. Even Al Gore doesn't say shit like that and he invented the internet. ~~Mbenit4
    [Deleted User]thisisbreadwesleycrusher
  • I'm about 50 points away from the 4th place person on the leader board right now. I guess I need to hor it up some more!

[Deleted User]thisisbreadGoGoGadgetWinewesleycrusher
  • @ThisIsBrea there's only one way to find out!

thisisbread[Deleted User]
  • @ThisIsBrea I need to think of interesting things to post!

Cbeanz
  • @ThisIsBrea I have a feeling that would be awfully boring!

• @ThisIsBrea we ALL need to hor it up. I think we get points for the love tits but not being tagged, but I'm not sure. Maybe it's the other way around.

• @ThisIsBrea we have to come up with lots of things to discuss

[Deleted User]
  • There are people on Parenting who have over 2 K points.  @piffle42 you have a lot of work to do.  we'll help of course. @piffle42
                 my future's so bright I've got third degree burns

[Deleted User]
  • @ellcore are you an achievement whore like my DH? Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ellcore
  • @ellcore i was just thinking i want to know what all the badges are so i can work my way towards Platinum! (Play station trophies)

and has it been said yet?

"Badges!? We don't need no stinkin' BADGES!!"
    MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Born: October 9th, 2012
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

GoGoGadgetWineellcorethisisbreadpiffley
  • I'm the biggest achievement whore possible. Ive beaten Portal 2 at least 5 times so I can get all the achievements. It pisses me off that the rest are multiplayer because my DH sucks at that game.

Fuck. Now I miss gaming.

MBM, I've searched high and low for a badge list. ::runs away::
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
    mbm1983piffleyGoGoGadgetWine
  • i'm the opposite. i don't have time to platinum each game. i barely make it through the story!

and i hate multiplayer with a passion. don't they know most video game nerds are recluse non-social types??? i don't want to play with other people! especially games where you just spawn, shoot, die, respawn. gahhh end me.

MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

ellcoreGoGoGadgetWine
  • I'll play Halo or COD online, but most games I like the story and ancheivements! I only beat P2 that many times because I was bored at home all pregnified.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    mbm1983GoGoGadgetWine
  • all the games i wanted to play during maternity leave got pushed back til after i delivered! pfft!
    MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

ellcore
  • piffle42 said:
    I'm about 50 points away from the 4th place person on the leader board right now. I guess I need to hor it up some more!

There is a leader board? Man, I am not up with this new format at all. Guess I need to browse around more and see what has changed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• piffleypiffley
    Moderator 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    mod
    edited August 2013
    The leader board isn't visible on mobile, at least that I can tell. It's to the right when you're on the full site.

[Deleted User]Britt1406
  • @piffle42, trying to tag on mobile to see if it works. It is the leader board of all TB or only the O12 board?

• @ellcore :waves: still testing the new site out

• @Britt1406 it's for all of TB

Britt1406mbm1983
  • Hi @brit1406!!!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • edited August 2013
    mbm1983 said:

all the games i wanted to play during maternity leave got pushed back til after i delivered! pfft!

@mbm1983
    Booooo!!!!! That sucks. I played Skyrim for the last part of my pregnancy. I also tend to go right through the storyline. Dh drives me crazy roaming around the countryside picking alchemy ingredients and spelunking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker