February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In- August 5th!

I haven't seen this yet so I figured I would start it today for everyone!

Cycle Info
:

What month/cycles are you in?:

- What's your CD?  

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: 

Anything else to add?: 

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTC Check In- August 5th!

• Options

What month/cycles are you in? One month left before starting! or as DH puts it, 10 more condoms!

What's your CD? 9

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  Waiting to O

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? No meds, PNV starting tomorrow when I run out of my regular MV

What is your current phantom due date? IF I get pregnant with the first cycle try it would be June 3

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking! I think there is a link in my siggy.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle? Stop using condoms ;)

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  So ready, but almost scared that it may happen right away...odd right?!

Anything else to add? I'm excited because in a few weeks we will be trying and that is always an exciting time!  But at the same time, I am nervous about it taking a long time again.

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite? We thought we had a boy name but I am second guessing.  DH won't play the name game until there "is a baby to name" so he is no fun at all!!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

What month/cycles are you in?:  3/2

- What's your CD?   16

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? NA

-When are you testing?: NA

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date? May 6th

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  See below!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: We are out next cycle due to DH traveling.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Nervous this week because we are approaching actual ovulation hopefully!

Anything else to add?:  Hoping to see some BFPs for some of us!

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite? We have a little girl name picked out, but we don't have a boy name at all. It took us forever to settle on Landon, so naming another boy may be near impossible.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 5/4

- What's your CD?   34

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  2WW

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 12

-When are you testing?: I tested yesterday on a FRER and it was BFN. My period is due today though and my temp didn't drop yet...so we'll see what happens tomorrow, but I am sure AF is around the corner :(

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date? April 15th ish?

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: I have an apt with my OB on Friday assuming this cycle is a fail. 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  very frustrated it is taking a while

Anything else to add?:  

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite? Nothing definite. It took us forever to settle on a name for DS so I am sure it will be the same next time around.

• Options
    Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: N/A

- What's your CD?  

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What is your current phantom due date? Right now April 26th.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Nervous, excited, exhausted.

Anything else to add?:  Hi Ladies! I am going to start TTC next month but wanted to introduce myself ahead of time :)

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite? DS has a very traditional name, and we will likely follow that route with #2. We will be team green (as we were for #1), so we likely won't settle on a name until the last minute.
  • Options

Cycle Info
    :

What month/cycles are you in?: 1 AL

- What's your CD?   CD26/7DPO

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):   2Ww

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?  7 DPO

-When are you testing?:  Thursday or Friday maybe

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:  PNV

What is your current phantom due date?  April 21st

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  In my siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:  Nothing

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Stressed, but happier now that I O'd.  

Anything else to add?: 

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite?   We had a list of names for the last pregnancy, but hadn't chosen one for that LO.  I assume the list will be the same or similar, but we haven't talked about it, and probably will take awhile before we feel confident enough to name the next.

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 5/4

- What's your CD?   33

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  2WW

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 11dpo, the longest I've gone since I started temping in March.

-When are you testing?: Holding off til Thursday, 

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date? 4/10/14

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4334de">My Ovulation Chart</a>

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: Thinking about not temping. H thinks it's stressing me out.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Up and down. Last week I was totally against the idea, but it was a momentary lapse driven by frustration with DD and with ttc. I'm back on board this train, though.

Anything else to add?:  

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite? Nope. I am so superstitious and don't like to think about things if they're not reality b/c I fear the jinx. So, no names. I do read the credits on pretty much every movie we watch, though, bc they're a great source of a lot of names in a short amount of time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:  6th and final cycle TTA!

- What's your CD?   19

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  2WW

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 4

-When are you testing?: not going to since we were TTA

What is your current phantom due date? April 24th

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  see siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: we're actually going to try next cycle. I cannot wait!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  excited and ready

Anything else to add?:  not at this time

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite? We already have our boy name from when we were naming Audra. We don't have a girls name yet. I thought we did but DH decided he really doesn't like it :(

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Options

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 2/2

- What's your CD?   1

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?n/a

-When are you testing?:n/a

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: ran out of PNV, back to regular multi

What is your current phantom due date?sometime in May

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:nothing, yet

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  scared, excited, impatient, anxious 

Anything else to add?:  good luck to everyone :)

GTKY: Do you have the next set of names picked out for the next baby? Pretty much
    Are they close to your current LO's name or completely opposite? 2 are pretty traditional like DS's but 1 is not

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"