Stay at Home Moms

Weight loss check in... ?

I swear I'm not trying to jump ship. Just wondering if there's still an interest in the check in? It seems like it may be dwindling.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Weight loss check in... ?

• I have not charted what I ate since Friday night's potluck.  With potlucks Friday, Saturday and Sunday for a family reunion and DH being in the hospital until today it has been a free for all.  I tried to eat healthy at the hospital, but also got BK last night and doritos & cookies today.
  • Loading the player...
  • I should also mention that although I am interested in continuing the check in, I'm probably not going to actually participate until Fridays.  It never works out right when I talk about my week on Wednesdays because I do my weigh ins on Fridays and I usually have a heavily salted meal on the weekend that it takes me about all week to bounce back from.  So, yeah.  Just FYI.
  • I just started a weight loss plan yesterday, so I'd be in to participate. I was quite overweight before I got pregnant, so I have pregnancy and pre-pregnancy weight to lose! I'd like to lose at least 60 lbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am still interested!! Don't do away with the check-in! It's very motivational for me :)
    BFP 11/29/11 MC 12/29/11
  • Hey im still in!
  • Great!! Sounds like we still have some interest. You all like this sort of update post, just share what you want? Or the more "formal" post for entering weight, loss, etc?

I've not been to the gym since Thursday because I messed up my toe. It's finally stopped throbbing when I'm just sitting but still hurts when I walk. But I'm down .4 as of today. Nothing to write home about but better than being up.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I think I like the structure. Plus I think there will be more participation if there are actual questions to answer. But maybe this week we can just share what we want?

I am up half a pound from last week. My splurgey weekend eating bled into the week. I did notice that since I have been consuming more calories the past few days, on Monday and Wednesday I was able to pump 5 more ounces at work. I guess I am going to have to work harder at finding the fine line between losing weight and maintaining a good milk supply.
    BFP 11/29/11 MC 12/29/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"