Iowa Babies
Options

intro

Hi everyone. Figured I should do a quick intro for you all. DH and i will be moving from the QC area to tje Des Moines area in august so I would love some tips/recs/questions on everything really: pedi, ob dentist.

LO was born june 5th she was happy and healthy.. i have been staying home with her and would normally go back august 14th but with this move happening that may change. Its too soon to tell.

But looking forward to joining this board and starting this new chapter in our life.
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: intro

• Options
    As you can tell this board isn't overly active but hi. I live in Des Moines so welcome, it's a great city.

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Options
    Congrats on the little one!  I'm almost 15 weeks along, so have a ways to go here.  Ideas for you:

OB:  Women's Health Services, West Des Moines
    Dentist:  Lonnie Easter, Johnston

Not sure on Pediatrician yet...  What area will you be living in?  Good luck with the move!

Lisa
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! We will be looking in Johnston and Ankeny.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! My BIL lives in Ankeny, and my ILs live in Johnston. Both are great areas!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    My peanut isn't here yet but I had lots of recommendations for mercy Johnston pediatrics, Dr rayna al-durrah. We interviewed and chose her. I really liked how straight forward she is and she takes the time to hear what you are saying. I go to unity OB and love Dr. Mintzer and Dr Kaufman but not a fan of two of the others and its a big practice. Davidson Family Dentistry is my dental office and I like them too. Hope that helps.

• Options
    missyisheremissyishere member
    edited August 2013

I dunno what just happened.  Burp.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Well it's official! We bought a house in Ankeny!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I scrapbook and Ankeny has the best store. Congrats on the house and welcome to the metro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"