Nevada Babies

Hello all, new here...

New here, just found this site actually. I am a 27 year old female who currently lives in Las Vegas, NV. I am having our first LO, a little girl "Aryana Margarheta" in October, our EDD is 10/29/2013. So end of the month, hoping to pop early so we can be out by Halloween. My SO is super excited as am I that our first LO is a girl, already spoiled I think. 

Being a FTM I have been looking for forums and support as I feel lost, and all these pregnancy books keep scaring me more than educating me. I feel so overwhelmed and unprepared. 
Thank you,
Mom2Ary

Re: Hello all, new here...

• jamujamu member
    You'll do great! Congratations! Have you been to your birth month board? That helped me A LOT while pregnant. The local boards are pretty slow.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yeah I went to the birth month board, and have been on a lot lately. It's awesome, but was also looking for some local mommies for some local stuff and advice. Thank you though, will be on both. 
    Thank you,
    Mom2Ary

• Loading the player...
  • jamujamu member
    Well I'm here :) What part of town are you in?
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am also new here north Las Vegas due December
  • Just had my first baby on August 12th. I'm here if you have any questions! Love being a mommy !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"