5 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Five weeks, first baby!!

I'm so confused, I have went to the local Life Choices place here where I live. And the women told me there that I was five weeks but she didn't do an ultrasound or nothing just gave me another pregnancy test. And I've already started taking my prenatal vitamins. I've been REALLY tired. I don't work but I do take care of my husbands little boy he's three. This is my first baby, I haven't told anyone yet besides my husband. I'm just confused on how far along I am and when my due date is because the internet has all these due date calculators and stuff and I've tried just about every one of them and they all day something different they say anywhere between March 25-30 2014 and that is really confusing because I don't know exactly how far along I am someone told me to count from the first day of my last period which was June 20th 2013 and that would make me six weeks today. And this websites says that I am five weeks today I'm confused someone please help!!!

Re: Five weeks, first baby!!

• Options
    To my knowledge that would be correct. You count from the first day of your last period. You didn't conceive you baby while you were on your period that why you are more likely 5 weeks, not 6.
  • Options
    if your first day of your last cycle was June 30th then you are due right around April 6th, which is 6 weeks pregnant! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"