6 Weeks Pregnant
Options

6 weeks pregnant... am I really pregnant?

I haven't had many symptoms at 6 weeks. No sore boobs, no real nausea unless I don't eat, no morning sickness.... nothing! The only few things that I have noticed is my nipples have definitely felt sore and I've had abdominal tightness and slight cramping ever since I found out I was pregnant. I also have been tired but that's about it. I have taken three pregnancy tests (one when I first found out and two last week to confirm. I'm wondering if I should keep taking one each week until my 1st appointment next week just to make sure there's a baby in there!

Not that I'm complaining about not having many symptoms because I am definitely happy about that but as a first time mom to be, it does freak you out a little.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 6 weeks pregnant... am I really pregnant?

• Options
    I was in the same boat at you! Ill be 6 weeks tmrw and no symptoms. (Well, I was moody today so I took a 3 hour nap) . I took 3 pregnancy tests, then blood work to confirm....still couldn't quite believe it. Then doc gave me another urine test....it kinda started sinking in. Then I saw the sack on the ultrasound. Now I believe it! Haha! I guess we should consider ourselves lucky. BUT the morning sickness could kick in soon since we are still early.
  • Options
    Same thing is happening to me as well. I'm only getting some slight cramping and I'll get nauseous if I don't eat. I can't wait to have my first ultra sound! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Consider yourself lucky! I was the EXACT same way with my first...no symptoms at all! Only "trouble" I had with her was that her head was stuck in my ribs and I had to get a C section...but this second pregnancy...OMG SYMPTOMS GALORE! lol  So...no symptoms are normal mama ;)
  • Options
    I eventually did get symptoms ladies. It pretty much sucked from 7-10 and I'm starting to feel a lot better now. It hits folks at different times and then some experience nothing at all.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks and just have tender breasts and easily agitated nipples. Little cramps and some bloating too. I really don't feel pregnant although this is my first time so who knows what pregnant feels like?!  So even though the nurse says I may be lucky, it looks like I've still got time for the morning sickness to appear.....
    :(

Me 34 DH 31, Together since 2003, Married August 20, 2011,  TTC since May 2013
    BFP #1 August 24, 2013! MMC discovered Oct. 3, 2013, D&C Oct. 4, 2013
    BFP #2 December 17, 2013! MMC discovered Jan. 28, 2014, D&C Jan. 30, 2014
    Testing done: male with complete Trisomy 16, not hereditary. Tested me for clotting disorders, all normal.
    Feb. 2014 all clear again to TTC!  Will start progesterone supplementation with the next BFP just in case.       Oct. 2014 more testing just because, thyroid and autoimmune panels = normal.  Diagnostic U/S = no abnormalities.  Will keep trying for 3-6 more months, doctor still optimistic!

BFP #3 December 11, 2014!  Beta #1 14DPO = 122.4 Beta #2 17DPO = 296.8 Please stick little one and be our Rainbow!

Perfect little heartbeat of 156 seen 1/7/15 :)

***Everybody Welcomed***  :)  

EDD 8/21/2015 Team Green!

IAmPregnant Tickerrainbows                

photo Multiple4_zps436a50cc.jpg photo April3_zps882432ab.jpg August 2 

August 2015 Siggy Challenge: Favorite mean girl from a movie or show:  Kathy Bates in "Misery"

• Options
    I'm in the last day of 6 week. I have tender breast and a little stomachache. But I am too moody and sensitive. fortunately I do not have any morning sickness.I think pregnancy is a unique experience. It is like a fingerprint. every one has her own. The most important thing that all moms should pay attention to it is being relaxed and hopeful and follow some basic guides in pregnancy. What will be , will be
  • Options
    I am exactly like you. may be in later weeks somethings different will happen. God knows. just enjoy every moments of these days. future is not in our hands. we should be hopeful and optimist as possibly as we can. 

• Options
    I envy you guys without morning sickness. I hope it stays away for you. I'm 6.5 weeks and i've had all day nausea since 5 weeks. Looking forward to week 10-12 when it's supposed to lessen.
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks also and have virtually no symptoms. The most I have experienced are a little bloating, very mild cramping, a some soreness in my boobs. Honestly, so far pregnancy has been better than any other month I am PMSing! But I probably just jinxed myself :)
    Allyson: 28; DH: 27
    BF/GF~~Dec. 03 Highschool Sweethearts <3
    Married~~10.6.12
    TTC~~July 13
    BFP~~Nov. 13+++
    MC~~Dec. 13 8 weeks
    HSG~~Dec. 14
    Unexplained Infertility
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"