3rd Trimester

August 2013

... Is that page working for anyone? I'm just mobile bumping and no luck. :[

Re: August 2013

• Are you on the app? I had to uninstall then reinstall the app to access that board.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• I couldn't access it either and I just did the whole delete and redownload thing and its good now!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • I'm going to give that a try, thanks! Every other board was working.. Just not August 13. Thanks again!!
  • I'm mobile too and can't get on aug13. I could from my laptop but not here.
                               Image and video hosting by TinyPic                             
                                                "Aug13 April Siggy Challenge"
                                Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic       
                       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I can see it on my laptop, but it seems "stuck" at about 4:11.  I can't post a new thread or leave a reply over there.
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• I keep trying to reply and it keeps disappearing. Then I tried to start a new post, and it says "page not found."

Ahhhhhh Going crazy!

• I haven't had any issues this time around but I've noticed there hasn't been a lot going on in the last couple hours... Maybe I am having issues with it!
    image image
  • August 13 isn't working!!! :( Hasn't since about 4pm.

• i can't post.
    LilySlim - (VMOr)

• I am on my laptop and it is not working for me.  I am able to get on, but I can't post, and I haven't gotten any new replies or posts in hours, as if its frozen...
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• I miss the board :(
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • It's not working for me at all. I can get on it, but it hasn't updated since the "big baby" post yesterday. :(

• Also, I'm not mobile or anything, so I don't know what the deal is!

• I'm on my lap top, but the page still hasn't updated for me. Not since the "big baby" post yesterday. I also can't post anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards