February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC updates?

Is anyone doing this post anymore?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTC updates?

• Options
    Maybe just anyone should start the post every week if they don't see it already up?
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    I thought JLDubb posted a TTC check-in every week. Thursdays, maybe?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She does Mondays, Lancy, but has been pretty busy recently so we haven't always had them. I assume she wouldn't care if on weeks she can't make it, we start it ourselves?
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    She just posted on the 212 Facebook page asking if someone wanted to take over the check-ins for a while. She's super busy and is having computer issues.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    RNMama, do you want to take over?
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @RNmama12 - Would you be willing to do this?  I know MollySm just asked but I wanted to tag you in case you didn't see it!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    @RNmama12 - Would you be willing to do this?  I know MollySm just asked but I wanted to tag you in case you didn't see it!
    What is this fancy @ thing?!  Is this a new TB thing to tag people?  How does it work?  Did RNmama get an email or something?  Just curious.  Very intrigued by the new things! 
  • Options

I don't know if she got something...if you put the @ before someone's SN it "tags" them...

@Sept07b2b - what did it do?

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    oooh!!  that's pretty cool.  I got a "notification," which means in the upper right hand corner, I have a little (1) that indicates I have a new message.  It looks sort of like on Facebook when you get a message.  When you click on it, it lists the posts where I've been "mentioned."  I think that's a great way to keep track of things that people may have responded to.  

@MrMrsandBaby did it work for you? 
  • Options
    It did but i never look there!  Must pay closer attention!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"