Parenting

How do I get back to the main parenting page?

How do I get back to the main page of Parenting from a post without having to go to the board menu every time?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How do I get back to the main parenting page?

• Under the name of the poster it says which board it is posted on. You can click it and it will take you to the correct board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At the bottom of the page by the "post a reply" button it says Home-Parenting. Clicking on Parenting will link you back

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• On the top I just click on Parenting where is says Community> The Bump Message Boards > Parenting. Just click on parenting. Apparently there is somewhere at the bottom of the post too.
    ***Parenting Siggy Challenge***
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    "I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • On the first page you can click just below the OP's name, or you have to scroll down to just below the reply box.

At least on mobile.

image image
  • At the top, you'll see a set of links, and parenting should be the last one.  Click on that, or you can click on the little parenting link at the bottom of the reply box
    O&D December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movies
  • It's not always showing up for me under the OP name...I don't know if that's a glitch or not. This part is a pain, at least on mobile.
  • At the top, you'll see a set of links, and parenting should be the last one.  Click on that, or you can click on the little parenting link at the bottom of the reply box

That is NOT appearing on mobile. Where easy navigation is even more important. It's only bump then bump boards.

You can click under the OP's name but only on the first page of a thread.

Having the main link at the bottom only is irritating.

image image
  • I was irritated by this ad well until I saw the button on the bottom of the page under "attach a file". Just click on parenting and you get back to the main page.
    Always bumping from phone or iPad, please excuse typos!

That is NOT appearing on mobile. Where easy navigation is even more important. It's only bump then bump boards. You can click under the OP's name but only on the first page of a thread. Having the main link at the bottom only is irritating.
    Ok, well I'm rarely on mobile so I didn't know that.

That is NOT appearing on mobile. Where easy navigation is even more important. It's only bump then bump boards.

You can click under the OP's name but only on the first page of a thread.

Having the main link at the bottom only is irritating.

The bump gods have made me sad, BK.

image image
    That is NOT appearing on mobile. Where easy navigation is even more important. It's only bump then bump boards. You can click under the OP's name but only on the first page of a thread. Having the main link at the bottom only is irritating.
    Hopefully that's something that they'll fix shortly so it's a little easier.
    Hopefully that's something that they'll fix shortly so it's a little easier.
    I jumped off mobile because navigation is so poor, and was rewarded by the adorableness in your siggy. 

My mood is improved.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards