January 2014 Moms

So...the new board is up?

Where are my posts?? And my badge??? And why with the white space? Seriously Bump Gods, is it that difficult to make some aesthetically pleasing??

Lilypie - (DJNS)

Lilypie - (lch0)

BFP 8.9.12 EDD 4.15.13 M/C 8.19.12
BFP 10.11.12 EDD 6.24.13 M/C 10.19.12

Re: So...the new board is up?

• It took me a minute to find our board...I hope my signature isn't messed up this time!
                                                                 Married 12/17/2011

K born 8/31/12                           C born 1/11/14
                                         image               image

• I was writing out a post and then it said error when I posted, then it said Vanilla is installed. I'm like WTF. Now I can't even find the post I was trying to comment on. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yikes! I go away for an hour and I feel like I'm on a whole new site. Is this what it looked like last time?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• I feel like I am going to get all Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka on the BGs. I want it and I want it now!

Lilypie - (DJNS)

Lilypie - (lch0)

• Yep...it was pretty much like this the first time they updated.
                                                                 Married 12/17/2011

K born 8/31/12                           C born 1/11/14
                                         image               image

• I don't like that the badges and the page background is gone. It's very white. Hopefully I'll be able to make my signature work now.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • blue_elle said:
    Yikes! I go away for an hour and I feel like I'm on a whole new site. Is this what it looked like last time?
    Yup. And we were told the awful white screen would go away to something not so offensive to our eyes. We were also told we'd have our freaking posts and gold badges.

Lilypie - (DJNS)

Lilypie - (lch0)

• WTF...my siggy  is all messed up too. For those who had to fix theirs last time, what did you do. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • I hate it

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • blue_elleblue_elle
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its
    edited July 2013
    Are you guys seeing posts newest first, rather than latest reply first or the opposite? I think I'm seeing latest reply first. Do you see a way to sort?

ETA: Dur, it's right at the bottom. I'm all screwed up, lol

• I wondered where all my freakin posts went.. grr..
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • I wondered where all my freakin posts went.. grr..
    And my sig is screwed up. Looks like a night of lurking for me..
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • All the white is so offensive, I feel like I have to turn my screen brightness down. 
    Have all the day's posts been deleted like last time? I can't find a post I was about to respond to. 
    sam & arlo 

• eeek this is crazy. siggy is all messed up and i can't even find most of my posts or replies. And whats with the old siggy challenge from march showing up? I mean its a good one but seriously, March?
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • Deblondie1Deblondie1
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    @blue_elle- On the home board, to the right, there's a sorting drop down menu. I'm kind of digging the design. It's better than ugly colors and ads.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • March siggy WAS a good one. 
    sam & arlo 

• i don't mind the new design, minus the eye hurting white.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• All the white is so offensive, I feel like I have to turn my screen brightness down. 
    Have all the day's posts been deleted like last time? I can't find a post I was about to respond to. 
    Yeah, some are missing. But the Jack and Jill post is back. So much for thinking you can delete and go hide, muwahahaha

• Deblondie1Deblondie1
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    On second look, there are a LOT of replies missing to existing posts. Posts that had 30+ replies have less than 15 now. Also, I don't like not knowing post count. It makes it difficult to know who to take seriously.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Gah - I HATE dealing with fixing my sig.  Can we pick an August challenge soon so I don't have to do this twice in a row, pretty please?

DS1 born 08.02.11

DS2 born 12.05.13

• ccip82ccip82
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    I should be asleep right now, but like many of you expressed where the fluckity fluck is my post count? Also, they screwed up all the previous posts...but I am laughing at the one that came back after the DD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

imageimageimage

Emma                        Max      Iain 

• how did everyone get their siggy to stay?

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• ccip82 said:
    I should be asleep right now, but like many of you expressed where the fluckity fluck is my post count? Also, they screwed up all the previous posts...but I am laughing at the one that came back after the DD.

Hahaha I just saw that too! Lol

• goldenB said:
    how did everyone get their siggy to stay?
    It was just imported, but mine isn't right. DD's birthday was the same day as the last conversion, and I got a new ticker after that. However, this is the old one.

Lilypie - (DJNS)

Lilypie - (lch0)

• ccip82ccip82
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    WTF...my siggy  is all messed up too. For those who had to fix theirs last time, what did you do. 

If I remember correctly from last time, you click on the little icon of the face all the way on the right at the top of the page. You can access your siggy from there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

imageimageimage

Emma                        Max      Iain 

• how did everyone get their siggy to stay?
    I think it has reverted most people back a few months. And I don't know why this reply is in a quote bar?

• How do you sort on mobile?
  • I tried to fix it...now it's even more messed up. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • I do not love this. I may, once the glitches are worked out, but for now I do not love this.

• I do not love this. I may, once the glitches are worked out, but for now I do not love this.
    This is exactly how I feel about this...
    imageimage