Babies: 0 - 3 Months

F/U: baby crack machine

Anyone want to venture an explanation to me about why this is so much better than the other 20 things I seem to have that imitate my heartbeat, play forest sounds/lullabies, or light up? I am deciding if we need to get one.

TIA.

Re: F/U: baby crack machine

• I don't think that it is.  We don't use the sound on it, we have another sound machine that I like the choices better.  We use it now and then if ds won't go to sleep at night or gets up too early in the am. He will lay and watch the light show on the ceiling.  I've had better luck with the fisher price seahorse for helping him actually get to sleep.
  • Whats the baby crack machine?  we have the rainforest bouncer and I love that thing !!!  The swing has also come in handy too!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMary spindola:
    Whats the baby crack machine?  we have the rainforest bouncer and I love that thing !!!  The swing has also come in handy too!

It's the homedics sound and light spa.  It is a white noise machine that has a light show that goes on the ceiling.

• https://www.amazon.com/Homedics-Sound-Lullaby-Relaxation-Machine/dp/B000X0KFKM

$19.99 at BBB but you can use the 20% off coupon.  The light show is great - Ruby loves the fishes. Whats great about it is that it doesn't have a preset time limit - you can leave it on indefinitely or set it for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.  All the other things I've seen don't stay on long enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"