2nd Trimester

This Pisses Me Off.

Why does my OB office insist I come back twice in two weeks, one for blood and weight and the second for the sex?  Why can't they do it all in one sitting?  Is it insurance reasons?  GAH!
photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: This Pisses Me Off.

• They just want to piss off the pregnant women.  At least that's the conclusion I've come to.
  • I skipped over the "the" before sex when I read your post.  So I thought you had to go back in a second time for sex.  I was like, "Hmm, that sounds like an interesting doctor's office."
    My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekrate24:
    I skipped over the "the" before sex when I read your post.  So I thought you had to go back in a second time for sex.  I was like, "Hmm, that sounds like an interesting doctor's office."

ROFLMAO!  That would be an interesting office, I agree.

photo notebook.jpg 

• I have to do that in January. I have to go on the 19th for the big u/s and then on the 20th for my actual OB appt with a dr. It's kinda my fault though! haha!They didn't have any days where they could do both together until the week after on like a thursday and I couldnt wait that long!! haha!
  • I don't know, my OB scheduled my blood and weight appointment at the same time as my U/S so I'm confused as to why your Dr. would make you come in twice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know. My ultrasounds are at an entirely different office. Maybe the u/s equipment is in high demand and they can only do it at certain times?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I even double checked this morning, because sometimes my OB surprises me with ultrasounds...she's super sweet.  But the office is insisting that this is a regular visit without an ultrasound.

My backup plan if my OB does give me a U/S (since DH isn't planning on coming because we're expecting this to be regular) I will tell her to put the result in an envelope so we could open it together, and find out together.

photo notebook.jpg 

• my theory is that they wanna see how much aggrivation a pregnant woman can take before she strangles someone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"