Baby Names
Options

POLL: Nicole Richies's Baby is Cute??

I am not a fan of Nicole Richie at all! However, I must say her baby is adorable and I love the name "Harlow Madden."  Judging by this picture, who thinks she is cute?  Also, what do you think about her name "Harlow."  I want to hear your honest opinions!

https://www.bloggingcentral.com/Favorite-Celebaby-Addition-Harlow-Madden-539974.php

Re: POLL: Nicole Richies's Baby is Cute??

• Options
    I think that baby is adorable and Harlow was on my list before Nicole had her! Its still on my short list, just in case Emerson doesnt look like an Emerson but a Harlow!
  • Options
    Ya, I agree.  She is adorable!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think Harlow is cute. I like Nicole's style too, and I am sooo happy she is not looking like skelatore anymore. I love her baby's name as well, I would name my baby that but DH hates the name. Ugh, I sound like a groupie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The baby is adorable, however I think it's a horrible name. Harlow is one letter away from Harlot....which is what it always makes me think of.
  • Options

imagerease.:
    I think that baby is adorable and Harlow was on my list before Nicole had her! Its still on my short list, just in case Emerson doesnt look like an Emerson but a Harlow!

emerson is on the top of our boy name list as well... we find out in two weeks if we no longer need that one 

• Options
    Their baby is precious! I loved the People Magazine spread they did a couple months ago. And Harlow is a great name.. wish my H liked it.
  • Options
    I love her name. It is unique, but not out there like some of the other celebs have chosen
  • Options
    imagehisbabybear:

imagerease.:

emerson is on the top of our boy name list as well... we find out in two weeks if we no longer need that one 

ok, first of all, you and your husband are disgustingly cute! lol

Emerson is actually for my girl, lol. But I have only seen one other Emerson for a girl all others have been for a boy. Im going to call her Emery. :)

Harlow, Rowan, Finley and a few others are on my list for backups. lol, they are girly but i like them.

• Options
    I LOVE the name Harlow. It was on our list before she used it...was so mad when she picked it. I don't think the baby is that cute........
  • Options
    Honestly I didn't like the name when I fisrt heard it. I had never heard it before, but the more I got to thinking (I think to my self a lot & I just had this convorsation w/myself about a month ago) I really really like it! I think you should go for it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think she is adorable and I love the name Harlow. It was on my list but DH didn't approve.
    border=
    DD 10/31/09 - BFP 3/22/11 M/C confirmed 4/9/11 at 8w4d - BFP 10/5/11 EDD 06/16/11 BabyFruit Tickerimageimageimage

*Vote on our Baby names*
  • Options

Isn't in funny how names grow on you....some of my faves are the celeb names that we all rolled our eyes at first....Suri, Maddox, Harlow.....still don't get Apple or Pilot as names, but who knows....I just keep telling myself to choose a name ASAP before my hormones get the best of me and have me choosing something totally off the charts!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"