Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Ohhhh Ladies....It's Friday....

know what that means???

FFFC!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd gooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Re: Ohhhh Ladies....It's Friday....

• I'm secretly glad Matt was in a car accident because I thought it would change his perspective on things....

I was wrong.

Ugh.

• as usual, I am lost! Define FFFC and I'll play!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am way under paid for my job, and am secretly hoping I can take over as GM in the coming year. I know it's a boring confession, but it is all I got right now.
  • I have a major crush on my dr. I get excited for appts to see him.....
  • I stopped changing his diaper in the middle of the night and I have really bad mom guilt about it. He wakes up twice a night and as long as it isn't poop I don't change it, he gets so angry when you remove his swaddle and change his diaper, that he starts screaming. Then it takes way longer to get him to sleep again and I am too tired to deal with it. We load up his bum with butt paste before he goes to bed so there isn't a diaper rash but I still feel guilty every morning.
  • Sometimes I wish for my single body back. Five years ago, I lost 100 lbs on ww, a 3 year struggle, then had to pay for a tummy tuck that I am still f'ing paying for. All went well when I met DH, he helped me learn to become a runner and we worked out together a lot. But then we had to go and quit smoking together (15 lbs), get married & then DHs bad habits started slowly rubbing off on me. Forget it now that we've started baby-making! I feel guilty for being so vain but goddamn I used to look good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • OOh me too. The doctor who did my csection and follow up appts. is superhot.
  • thanks patty....you made me feel better =)
  • I have naughty thoughts about a coworker. Naturally I don't follow through, but still... I feel dirty about it just for thinking it :(
  • Tonight is DH's company holiday party, and I'm looking forward to the actual party, but not the dressing up with all the snow out, and I really dont want to take DD to the IL's. I'm seriously considering a good lie to make up about why I can't go anymore just to not leave DD with MIL. MIL really isnt that bad I just dont feel like taking her over there.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • I'm not happy.

not at work.

not at home

not with myself.

not at all.

• I might have the opportunity to go to Las Vegas with DH on his business trip in late February. We would be gone 5 nights with my parents watching DD here in TN. I don't even feel bad for thinking about leaving her that long. I know my Mom & Dad would do a great job with her. And I really could use the vacation.
  • imagerynhales:
    I have a major crush on my dr. I get excited for appts to see him.....

ME TOO

#2:  last night i put DS in swing facing th tv because he was fussy when i held him.  i turned on "meet the robinson's" & he was so happy.  i got to make dinner and wrap gifts.  he only watched 30 min before he went to bed though.

#3:  my MIL sent me an email saying she can't wait until we're all together on a holiday.  that's so sweet, but it make my stomach drop & my arms shake.  i want nothing more than to see family on Christmas, and it sucks to be reminded.  i know she was trying to be sweet, but...

• imagemrse1107:

I'm not happy.

not at work.

not at home

not with myself.

not at all.

I'm sorry. ((hugs))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • I am conflicted about going back to work, part is me is excited about seeing my students, but I don't actually want to work.

I also wish DH made more $$ so I could stay home and not have to return to work.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • oh my gosh I am so happy that others have crushes on their docs. I almost didn't post it because I felt bad about it.....not anymore! Thanks ladies!

• I can't believe how disgusted I am with my STBXH. I am so mad at myself for staying as long as I did, hoping it would get better. I put in 150% and got nothing in return. I hate that the girls are going through this, but glad they are so little. I feel bad for my inlaws b/c their son is so screwed up and they won't get to see the girls as much now.
  • ds has been up since 5:30 with no nap, so i just stuck him in the swing with his ninny and i'm praying he'll take a nap.

i shared nilla wafers with ds yesterday.  he loved it.

i left him in the car in front of the house for a minute to run back in for something i forgot.  it was super quick and i locked the car doors, but i still feel guilty for it.

i took a shower this morning only to turn around and put pajamas back on.  i don't care, we have no plans to go out today and i'm comfy.

• imagerynhales:
    I have a major crush on my dr. I get excited for appts to see him.....

Me too!!!  The pedi...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally after 15 months and 2 IUI's we have our gorgeous baby boy! Born Nov. 13th @ 9:09am after 29 hours of labor! 6 lbs 1 oz 20 inches long Lilypie Third Birthday tickers My little angel born Jan 9th, 2010 at 9:54pm after 25 hours of labor! 7lbs 4 oz 20 inches long Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I wish we could just stay home for Christmas- with our new little family.  Instead, we got guilted into spending another Christmas on the coast and my DH is going to have to drive 5 hours in a freaking snowstorm on Christmas Eve.  Next year, we're taking a vacation over Christmas.  I'm so done with this.
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • nbjenni-

I am so so sorry! I can't even imagine.....hugs and prayers are sent your way.

• My daycare provider had a death in her husband's family and had to leave town on Wednesday morning.  I had already paid for the whole week ($300) AND had to pay a babysitter $75/day ($225) to watch DD.

Money stress is making my stomach hurt.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • along the lines of gracie...

sometimes i'm sad i met DH so young.  we met right before i graduated from highschool and i've been with him ever since.  i love him and don't regret marrying him for a second, i just wish i had met him later.  i feel like i missed out on a lot by being in a relationship all through college...no spring break with my friends -- that kind of stuff.  i never expected to be married with a kid at 23, KWIM?

also, DH is nowhere near the best i've ever had....i miss the blow your mind stuff...it's mediocre now... Huh?

• mrse1107 and nbjenni... hugs to you both!

I am angry at my boss because he left a huge tin of chocolate covered pretzels on my desk and I can't stop eating them.

• My child had baby acne earlier this week and one of the last bumps flared up on the tip of his nose.  He looked like rudolf. I popped it.  I had a short moment of pleasure from it and days of guilt.  The zit is gone now.  BTW, he didn't cry. 
  • I am a STHM - DD rolled over the first time yesterday and I missed it.

She was playing on her tummy time mat and I walked out of the room to pick up some laundry - I came back like 2 minutes later and she was on her back, just looking around like nothing special happened.

She hasn't done it again since. I have major mom guilt that I missed a milestone for some stupid laundry.

DD 4yo DS 1yo
  • i had a dream last night where i was borderline stalking my ex-boyfriend from college. 

I swear I don't think about him anymore but he still shows up in my dreams a lot.

• Every single one of my friends are pregnant. 

I am so happy for them because 2 of them had been trying for a long time.  But I also feel left out, like when your the only one not to get invited to a sleepover :(

• mrse and nbjenni - hugs to you. hang in there!!

I have not bought one single XMAS gift yet. I made tons of fudge and may just give that as gifts. We've been snowed in for almost a week (unusual for seattle!) and I don't see the situation changing because an ice storm is coming tomorrow.Part of me is glad because we are so short on money this year anyway!

• imagetobeMrsSzabo:

i had a dream last night where i was borderline stalking my ex-boyfriend from college. 

I swear I don't think about him anymore but he still shows up in my dreams a lot.

I have dreams about an ex-BF all the time and I have no idea why. I don't even think about him consciously. We dated for like six months in the 9th grade. Its so weird. I can't for the life of me think of why I keep unconsciously thinking of him.

• 1. MIL calls obsessively and sometimes I just hit the off key on the phone so that it rings and goes to voicemail... I get along with her and all but sometimes 9 times a day is a bit much ya know??

• After a year of waiting for our wedding pictures, they finally arrived. They are the digital files and I'm confessing early because even though I promised DH I wouldn't look at them, I have a feeling I will be later on today. I can't wait until tonight to look at them together.
  • The whole "It's easier to keep a circ'd penis clean" crap annoys the piss out of me. SO NOT TRUE. I have two boys, one circ'd...one not. My un-circ'd boy's penis requires NO special care. I don't know where people get the silly idea that it's so much harder to care for.
  • I wish I was apart of chatz and "close to other nesties" but I am not clever with the text or quick with the PIP so I don't think I ever will be :(
  • I am still really upset with Hippy even though LOTR posted she is going through a rough patch. I just wish she would have corresponded with me and the others, or at least closed down her Etsy shop until orders are filled.

And her shop still isn't closed. I still think she is scamming. Sad I need that $13 more than Hippy knows, and if she isn't going to ship my product, I want it back!

• My first ex-love got married and now they are having a baby....Im happy for him and her but kinda makes my tummy hurt when I think about it!
  • imageAmberli:
    I wish I was apart of chatz and "close to other nesties" but I am not clever with the text or quick with the PIP so I don't think I ever will be :(

then join us! just come in and say hi and observe if you want. We are all typing one handed - so none of us are quick all the time.

and its not some secret society where all people do is talk shiit. i'm not saying that doesnt happen. but at least our board is fairly public and you can come in and see it. we dont have a secret, private board that we run off to to do our shiit talking.

• DS has had some really bad cradle cap. While I was holding him the other day, I got the tremendous urge to pick off a rather large piece of dry skin from his head. So I did. And I picked off a few other pieces. I felt like a total weirdo afterwords.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageblondie3379:

I am still really upset with Hippy even though LOTR posted she is going through a rough patch. I just wish she would have corresponded with me and the others, or at least closed down her Etsy shop until orders are filled.

And her shop still isn't closed. I still think she is scamming.?Sad I need that $13 more than Hippy knows, and if she isn't going to ship my product, I want it back!

if you needed the $13 that badly why did you order in the first place? DD is not a?necessity.

Hippy's lack of communication is not a good thing. but really, get over it and have some compassion. If i had a relative that was very ill or dying, you can be sure as rain that i wouldn't be paying that much attention to a side business that doesn't support my family. your stinky diaper pail can wait. what little time she has left with her loved one will not.

• Not juicy but I am 8 lbs away from pre preg weight and I just ate 5 cookies for breakfast and a cherry coke.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"