Babies on the Brain

Oh and Im laxtating

I just looked down and I leaked through my shirt. Nice. This just started happening last night. Fun...lol

Re: Oh and Im laxtating

• Horray for working boobies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh goodness, you got me on that one. I did get some washable breast pads from artsyfartsyfoofoo on etsy. They are washed and waiting to be used. Along with a set in the hospital bag.

I spilt my drink on my boob at TG dinner and my cousin looked all freaked out. Umm its just water, you can breath now.

• no, no... I like laxtating much better!  Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Really? Dang I've been leaking, having to wear breast pads and soaking through shirts since 5 months. I can soak a breast pad in less than a minute if I try. Good news is doctor says I shouldn't have any problems BF'ing. Bad news is it started waaaay too early. :P
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBadaBing327:
    Horray for working boobies.

LMFAO! I thought that last night when I seen it. I said hum, guess I can produce milk. Oh god...the fun!

• imageprincess101:
    Really? Dang I've been leaking, having to wear breast pads and soaking through shirts since 5 months. I can soak a breast pad in less than a minute if I try. Good news is doctor says I shouldn't have any problems BF'ing. Bad news is it started waaaay too early. :P

Oh wow. Like bada said though, Yay for working boobie Party!!!

• Can I have some working boobies too? That is my big fear, not being able to bf.
  • You can borrow mine for a another month or two lol.
  • Princess- You could just Fedex your extra milk to Lady Hahah
  • imageprincess101:
    You can borrow mine for a another month or two lol.

LOL, I am about a 46 C, should I get a different size bra or two?

• Yeah, probably...mine are now about a 38 DD or so. I don't even want to know how big they're going to get.
  • imageDaydream221:
    Princess- You could just Fedex your extra milk to Lady Hahah

It wouldn't have to go toooo far. hehe

I do feel really lucky that our hospital has a lac consultant on duty at all times I do believe. Then they come to your house 3 days after delivery and help with anything you need. There is a drop in weekly bf group thru the womens health center. If all that dosent work there is also my doc office that said they will help me anyway that is possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"