Babies: 9 - 12 Months

....francisca.....

If OU sucks then, what does that make UT?  I don't get it.....shut up!!!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ....francisca.....

• What?  Is this a for realz post, b/c francisca is probably the nicest person on here...
  • ...she knows I'm kidding.
  • Loading the player...
  • Francisca is the best! She's just razzing the OU girls in fun, as happens every week on both sides. Where have you been?

And besides...we all know that the Nittany Lions are the best and everyone else sucks, don't we? Well, we should!

• Simple mathematics my dear... you all have no class and run up the score on people you are murdering (you never put in your your 2nd string quarterback for example during the Tech game b/c Stoopes stoops really low).  We have class and put in our 2nd team always... even during the A&M game.  It is the classy thing to do.  But unfortunately the BCS BS computer doesn't take that into consideration.  That is why you edged us out.  That is also why ALL the other major polls that were by humans put us ahead of you... And face it you always have sucked and you always will suck!  It is the nature of being Oklahoma Smile

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Thanks for the defending! OU Mom and I have been cutely harrasing each other since the start of Football season.  It is the sick nature of Longhorn vs Sooner Losers!  Other than football we get along great oddly enough.

and Lori they are good but they are no Texas!!!!

OU just remember 35 to 45... enough said!!!!!  You all still SUCK!!!!

• Ahhh, ok.  I can't talk any sh*t this year because LSU sucks.
  • Class?  Class?  CLASS?  That's why Mac B granted a phone interview during OUR game last night.  Yeah, right he's classy.  And all the lobbying he's been doing?  Our coach was also asked to do an interview during your Thursday night game but declined because he felt it was inappropriate.

BTW, our quaterback has rarely played beyond one series of the fourth quarter.  He did need some style points since he will be, more than likely, winning the Heisman this year. 

Simmer down missy and quit being a sore loser!  Sleep 

Me still loves you though.

• LOL! You started the fight and you are the one all riled up now.  I'm fine Smile You asked a question and I answered calmly and full of pride b/c I am a graduate of the best university on earth with a team that kicked your teams a***.

But I must burst your bubble and point out your quarterback sure didn't leave the game against Tech until they had really run up the score!!!!  Why??? B/c Stoopes knew what he needed to do.  Oh and the reason why he didn't take the interview was probably in part b/c he didn't want to look like an idiot the next day if ya'll had lost.  But he sure did grant an interview on Monday to USA Today berating the whole BCS system and calling for it to go back to the AP Polls, etc to decide.  Oh wait if we did that UT would be going Stick out tongue  What an idiot!

Now I'm off to bed singing a grand chorus of "Sooner Losers, Sooner Losers!"  You have probably heard our song in the past 3 of 4 years going to the big game in Dallas seeing as you guys seem to keep losing to us Smile  G'night! 

• Sweet Dreams my Longhorn friend.
  • You too OU Wink  It is going to be sad when football season is all over with... what will we do on a Sunday night?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"