2nd Trimester
Options

Tall girls - maternity pants

Where in the hell do you find long maternity pants?  I am 5'10 and have a 36" inseam.  Its hard enough to find jeans that are long enough when I'm NOT pregnant.  Ugh...I searched high and low today at the mall...JC Penney, Motherhood, Macy's, Target, etc. and NO ONE makes tall maternity pants.  I'm so pissy right now, maybe it's due to the fact that I can barely breath in my regular jeans.  And no, Mom, comments like "Just go and buy men's jeans" aren't helping the situation!  Crying

Anyone seen tall jeans or pants anywhere?!?

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tall girls - maternity pants

• Options
    You should see my Motherhood maternity pants (not in long) I wear them daily and they look like flood pants.  I finally caved and ordered from Old Navy maternity online (they carry longs)- still waiting for them to come.  Gap carries long too, but the store only had regulars so you would have to order online there too.  I am keeping my fingers crossed they fit and are long enough!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Old Navy and Gaps "longs" are only 34" inseam, so yep, big time floods on me Super Angry
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This stinks.. lets open a new maternity pants store!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I agree!!!  Someone needs to!
  • Options
    Oh- I so feel your pain! I'm '5 10" with a 35 inch inseem. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find long maternity pants. I even emailed Gap and said, "Why don't you make tall maternity pants?! Tall people get pregnant too!" It's so frustrating! I had to buy designer maternity jeans (Citizens of Humanity), and they are plenty long. I ordered 2 pairs of pants from Old Navy and they are just barely  long enough. So, I alternate 3 pairs of pants-awesome, huh? Good luck to you, I am in the same boat!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I ordered some online from Target and they were a lot longer than the Old Navy longs I ordered.  I would suggested ordering them in two sizes though and see what one works best.  If they don't work, you can return them to any Target store.  I refused to pay $60+ for a pair of pants.  The target ones were $20-$30 each.  Old Navy maternity jeans are long enough for me though.  I am 5'10"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am 5'8  and I had the hardest time trying on jeans that I actually liked. Surprisingly, I found a pair at WalMart. They fit great, there is a few inches to spare in the legs. Best part was the price, $18. 
  • Options
    Best advice... buy the longest you can, and make sure the hem underneath has some room to drop.   I find a lot of the pants now have at least 1.15" to almost 2" of hem!  Take them in and get your dry cleaner / seamstress to let it out as much as possible then use binding tape to fuse the seam.  It works for me, and I'm 5'9" and love to wear my boots still!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"